Wednesday, March 28, 2007

This is what happens when there is a sub for a week in Computers Class

So yeah, i'm sitting here not doing my work just like everyone else in this class. It's too boring to actually care. Yeah chances of me actually doing this the rest of the week, probably not high.

So how's my life latley? Pretty kinda bad. I feel like one of my good friends and I aren't as close anymore, and at home everyone is taking out all of their problems on me. Which is really messing me up. Hilary suggested I stay somewheres else for a few days, but that's kind of impossible. My dad's cousin is comming down next weekend so like no one will be home. Problem solved. My dad will be preoccupied with him and my sister I think is staying somewhere else. My mom just kind of does her own thing and usually leaves me alone so I shouldn't have to deal with her at all. So theres a few days of peace. If I do get yelled at or something i'll just go to my grandparents all day or something like usual. I just don't deal well with that crap. Also, my aunts getting taken off the anti-biotics soon. Sometime this week I believe. So thats kinda scary. Hopefully she'll be able to fight off any infection she gets. If she can't, the doctors aren't going to do anything about it.

I'm still waiting to hear when things are supposed to start for Wizard of Oz. Nothing has been in the announcements yet and we were told that after March Break everything should be starting for stage crew. Man I hope that's like next week. Having a few extra hours when i'm not home will be really nice for a change.

Yay open mike night at MCC. Too bad it wasn't actually Youth Group but it should be fun still. Hopefully i'll be able to get some money of my parents(since my sister owes me money anyway, and she's paying me back tomorrow) and hopefully Sandy will actually want me to go with her. I think she would but you never know with that kid.

Anyways all this typing is hurting my hands. So I'm done.

4 comments:

sandy said...

JILL!!

You have a Blogger© blog! Congratulations girl! You better update this often or else haha

Jill said...

Haha well, I had one a while back too=P I can show you the dark place sometime haha.

sandy said...

lol okay!

whoowee i am really hyper after those coffees... are you?? they were good!

Jill said...

Haha nice. I think i'm just used to it haha.