Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So things at home over the past week have been nothing short of horrible. My dad and I are simply just jumping down each others throats whenever something goes wrong(which is horrible i know). I try to keep calm but he just gets to me so much these days. It doesn't help that lately i've been stressed over getting a job and such. I had an interview at Zellers today which didn't go too horrible and tomorrow i've got one at Walmart. Yes thats right.. Walmart. Didn't i say i'd only try there if I got desperate? Well i'm getting quite desperate for work now. I keep trying to get jobs at places that i'm assured the job but I never seem to get it so I dunno. Hopefully one of the 2 will come up good. I really need the money right now. After this though, I honestly don't know where i'm going to apply at...

Another major bummer the past few days has been my allergies. Frig i'm typing most of this with my eyes closed cause they're REALLY itchy. My mom was going to make a doctor's appointment for me today but she forgot and now she has to wait till tomorrow.(Which kinda sucks cause I NEED to get in ASAP in case I get a job offer/cause school starts the week after next) We were supposed to go to to the pharmacy to get something but of course.. my mom forgot yet again... So i dunno.. I'll have to just sit here practically blind for the next... who knows how long....

No comments: