Sunday, May 27, 2007

I love how every weekend I say i'll get sleep, but then get super busy.

Friday night - Drive-in. So obviously that was late(i didn't get home till like 2:30).
Saturday - Woke up at like 9, and was extremely cranky. Had a HUGE argument with my father and had a nice long nap. Woke up from that and went to visit my grandparents. Came home, ate supper, got a shower, then went to bed.
Today(Sunday) - Woke up at 8:30 to get ready for church, went to church, then came back here with Vinnie and we watched RENT.(by the way, what did you honestly think of that movie?), then when he left i went for another visit to my grandparents, and here i am now. I may go practice the clarinet sometime tonight before i go to bed considering its the last weekend i'll ever have it at my house=(=(.

Wow so it looks like i'm busy too till thursday this week. Tomorrow's my meeting with Ben(I'm quite excited for that), then Tuesday's the band concert, followed by youth group on Wednesday!

2 comments:

Vinnie said...

I thought it was alright, though somewhat hard to keep with what's going on sometimes. A little difficult to follow.

Jill said...

Hmm yeah, I could understand that. It wasn't the easiest for me to follow the first time through too to be honest.