Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another Random Quiz

50 odd things about you
If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Height?
5'8 ish?

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
no

3. Do you own a gun?
no

4. Whats your middle name?
Marie

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents?
Yeah, but most people do, don't they?

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
BBQ'd, they're good, any other way i'm not fond of.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Silent Night i think

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
water

9. Can you do push ups?
haha not really.

10. Is your bathroom clean?
yup

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
either of the 2 necklaces i've got

12. Do you like painkillers?
I dunno, never taken em

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope

15. what color is your Hair Naturally?
The colour it is now(light brown)

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
1 - I wonder if mom will kick me off before I finish this
2 - Why is there a bump in my mouth?
3 - Frig, I love vinnie.

18. Name the last 3 things you bought today:
1 - Nothing.
2 - " "
3 - " "

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
1 - water
2 - Diet 7 UP
3 - Cherry Kool-Aid

21. Favorite Concerts?
Err, I really haven't been to a whole lot of concerts

22. Current worry?
That i'll fail my math exam

23. Current hate?
Having to write this math exam

24. Favorite place to be?
Hmm probably around all the people i love.

25. Least favorite place to be?
Writing an exam.

26. Where would you like to go?
New York again/Paris

27. Do you own slippers?
hehe yep

28. What shirt are you wearing?
brown tank top

29. Do you burn or tan?
burn, but it turns into a tan

30. Favorite color(s)
purple, blue

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
many different ones

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
a fire

35. What's in your pockets right now?
nothing

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
ummmm i can't remember, probably something on the movie i was watching today?

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
I didn't really have favorites.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
getting stitches in my knee/getting stitches in my chin

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
4

41. Who is your loudest friend?
ummm good question... i don't really know

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Katie Cheverie=P. Although she's not as silent as she used to be

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
Yes

45. What is your favorite book
Harry Potter/A Million Little Pieces/Angels and Demons

46. What is your favorite candy?
Mars bar.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Hmm i dunno, believe it or not, I actually don't have the dream wedding planned out like most girls do=P

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Something fun. I think I have more of my funeral wishes planned out. I want people to wear bright coloured clothing instead of black

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
going to bed

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Holy crap I have to get going!

No comments: