Sunday, June 3, 2007

Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates....You Never Know What You're Gonna Get

One of the best quotes ever. I know I just posted like an hour ago, but I forgot to do this with the post and I don't feel like editing it.
This quote is so true. Life brings great surprises, some are like the caramel chocolate, and some like that gross coffee one. Some just average like the almond one.
I know myself this year there have been many surprises. Most of the things I never would of DREAMED to happen. Some of them bad yes, but some amazing ones.
You just never know what the future holds though, everyone will get many, many surprises along their lives. Some great, some not so great, but you just gotta suck it up and get through it, to wait for that second row filled with more goodness(and even some bad).

Yes I realize how stupid this is, but I dunno, I just really felt like posting my thoughts. This quote has been comming up in my mind a lot lately.

No comments: