Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mmmmmmsleep

Theres one thing I know I take for granted till I don't have as much anymore. Thats sleep. Staying up late at night can be fun yes, but the consequences can be bad. Real bad. I know myself I get even more stupid than usual, which is pretty bad considering i'm not exactly a genius when i'm fully awake. It could also be(and probably is) the cause to the many headaches i've been getting latley. At least there's no stage crew meeting today after school, although still have a math test tomorrow that i'm most likley going to fail if I don't study. I think i'll be doomed no matter how hard I study though.

Which brings me to my next point. This semister is over half over. 2 months from now i'll be writing 1 of 2 of my last high school exams! Now thats really scary! It's hard to believe how fast this year, especially this semister is going by! I don't want to graduate this soon! AHH

No comments: