Sunday, April 8, 2007

Quiz #4 and last one for the night.

1.What does your Myspace Name MEAN?

My name.

2. Elaborate on your default photo?
I don't really have one right now. I should get on that soon.

3. What's your middle name?
Marie

4. What is your current relationship status?
Single, unfortunately.

5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
Um I don't think so? I'm assuming not though.

6. What is your current mood?
Tired

7. What do you love most?
Besides stuff to do with religion? Music

8. What makes you most happy?
Listening to songs I absolutly love, talking to my friends, and of course Youth Group.

9. Are you musically inclined?
suppose

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
hmm cat, sleep all day people leave you alone, sounds nice.

12. Ever have a near death experience?
right when i was born apparently

13.Something you do a lot?
listen to music

14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Will The Future Blame Us - Our Lady Peace, since i'm kind of listening to it

15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
my livejournal

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you:
P!ink...*sarcasm*WOOOOOO

17. Have you ever gotten really close to someone?
Not really

18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
yeah, when i was in choir, and our christmas concerts in elementary school

20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
If they've got a good personality

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Caramel Macciatio. MMMMMMMMMM Mavors.

23. Ever passed out from drinking to much?
nope, never drank to begin with

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
hehe sometimes.

26. Do you have braces?
no

28. Name something funny that happened to you today?
Listening to pretty much anything that came out of my uncle's mouth, since nothing really funny happened to me

29. Do you speak any other language?
A bit of french. Not much anymore though, since i dropped out of french 2 years ago


30. What's your favorite smell?
hmm thats a toughie, I like vanilla

No comments: